PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnE6GaomntQ

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:43 am

The Enemy Within

$1:
24 February 2022
The first armoured vehicles of Russia’s invading army reached the heart of Chornobyl. They encountered a Ukrainian unit charged with defending the notorious nuclear plant. Within two hours, and without a fight the 169 members of the Ukrainian National Guard laid down their weapons.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:15 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Trudeau really can be a two faced piece of shit.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:46 pm

How? I mean I get it, leaving 50 people on the hook is terrible and all but this is not the PM's call it would be the minister in charge who at the time thought Ukraine would fold in 3 days.

$1:
The decision to leave without informing local staff members or providing for their safety was based on a Canadian policy articulated in a Harper government memorandum in 2014. According to one of the diplomats who spoke to The Globe, the document said there should be no duty of care for locally engaged staff when an embassy is abandoned. Another of the diplomatic sources said the memo was drawn up as justification for Canada’s 2012 decision to close its embassy in Iran without evacuating local staff there.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:39 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Trudeau really can be a two faced piece of shit.

Only when he's awake.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLRDLQx3_SU

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyldM3pKZAU

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:13 pm

Scape Scape:
How? I mean I get it, leaving 50 people on the hook is terrible and all but this is not the PM's call it would be the minister in charge who at the time thought Ukraine would fold in 3 days.

$1:
The decision to leave without informing local staff members or providing for their safety was based on a Canadian policy articulated in a Harper government memorandum in 2014. According to one of the diplomats who spoke to The Globe, the document said there should be no duty of care for locally engaged staff when an embassy is abandoned. Another of the diplomatic sources said the memo was drawn up as justification for Canada’s 2012 decision to close its embassy in Iran without evacuating local staff there.

He chose the minister. And I'd be willing to bet the ambassador would have contacted the PMO to protest it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:22 pm

Oh FFS make up a crisis to blame something on Trudeau.
The staff were residents of their own countries it's up to Ukraine and Iran not us. Even in Afghanistan its beginning to look like mostly propaganda bullshit

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEGOIN ... Ig&index=4

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:22 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Scape Scape:

$1:

He chose the minister. And I'd be willing to bet the ambassador would have contacted the PMO to protest it.

It wasn't till Zelenskyy said he needed ammo, not a ride was there even a hint that Ukraine was going to put up a fight. Widespread corruption in Ukraine was expected to usher in the Russians and that wasn't just Russian intel that said this it was ours as well. Why would a bureaucrat stick their neck out for Ukraine and risk upsetting a nuclear superpower? Even if they decided to escalate to the PMO do you think his staff would even pass this on in the timeframe required? Even then a move like that would have an expectation to at least have a heads up with the US and their allies in the region. If I recall at that point they already pulled pin. So with no clear direction decisive action required here on the scale of Argo could not possibly be in the cards.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6416 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 225  226  227  228  229  230  231 ... 428  Next