Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:36 am

China and India are two of the countries that could convince Russia to back down. I too suspect that if no one does anything about Ukraine, that will let China think Taiwan is ripe for 'reunification'.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:40 am

$1:
"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent," Trump said. "Oh, that's wonderful."

Later in that same interview, Trump said this: "Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's gonna go in and be a peacekeeper."

$1:
"They say, 'Trump said Putin's smart.' I mean, he's taking over a country for two dollars' worth of sanctions. I'd say that's pretty smart. He's taking over a country — really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in," Trump told the crowd, according to a recording of the event.

Why Donald Trump can't stop praising Vladimir Putin

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:43 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I wonder how PostFactum is doing.

That's exactly what I first thought of when I heard the news - I hope he and his family are safe.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:44 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
China and India are two of the countries that could convince Russia to back down. I too suspect that if no one does anything about Ukraine, that will let China think Taiwan is ripe for 'reunification'.

https://twitter.com/UkraineNews0/status ... 0830108674

$1:
#Taiwan's Ministry of Defense announced that 9 Chinese Air Force aircraft entered its airspace.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:57 am

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

https://twitter.com/UkraineNews0/status ... 0830108674

$1:
#Taiwan's Ministry of Defense announced that 9 Chinese Air Force aircraft entered its airspace.

Not uncommon in Taiwan though.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:16 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I wondered that back on the first page of this thread. I hope we hear from him at some point.

Edit - he last visited on Feb 4th but did not post anything

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:34 am

Strutz Strutz:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I wondered that back on the first page of this thread. I hope we hear from him at some point.

Edit - he last visited on Feb 4th but did not post anything

I recall you did, but he is from Liviv in the West and was in Poland last we heard from him. But he did talk about family in Odessa I think. So after last night, I was concerned some more.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:05 am

Wonder how much money Trump was given to help this along. It certainly puts the ramblings of both him and fox into a new light. Awful convenient the unrest in the Western world.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:27 am

Want to congratulate the National Post for not deviating from it's front page of anti-Trudeau, anti-Singh, pro-convoy op eds the day after Russia invades Ukraine.
Yup the freedumb of a few malcontents is more important than a whole country's actual freedom.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:05 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoRulesCalgary ... &context=3

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:52 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:55 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Good man. Hopefully the rest of the F1 drivers follow suit. Mazespin can crash on an empty track.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:10 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6416 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21  22  23 ... 428  Next