Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:57 am

Scape Scape:

KHOHOLS? 8O That's Russian for "N****er".

Scape Scape:
I'm gonna puke.

XD PDT_Armataz_01_32

And so angry. Russia is dead to me. I don't give a fuck if they are all brainwashed. There is no brainwashing that could overcome the simple human decency being violated here.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:22 am

Thanos Thanos:
Russia's always been pretty successful at dodging responsibility for atrocities, like the Katyn massacres (that they're still insisting the Third Reich did) or the mass murders they committed in Afghanistan. They'll dodge this one the same way. The self-serving games played by the large powers, even one as physically decrepit & as intellectually/morally diseased as today's Russia, never really change. :|

No, not much will change. I think it's important that we have a proper investigation though. It'll mean nothing to Russia, but a documentation of the crimes by an investigative body will help deflect the propaganda efforts to deny, deflect, obfuscate by Russia and its useful idiots.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:25 am

This is not unexpected. I would say that Russia has not moved past military strategy from the Middle Ages, but I don't want to insult the generals from the Middle Ages.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:31 am

Ukraine destroys helicopters at the airfield at Chornobaivka regularly. The Russians bring in more helicopters, the Ukrainians destroy them.

While Ukraine is asking NATO for a no-fly zone over Ukraine, Russia is asking NATO for a no-fly zone over Chornobaivka.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:18 pm

Russian state-owned propaganda outlet RIA published the new programmatic article with the title "What Russia must do with Ukraine". The article reveals a detailed plan for a genocide, starting from full elimination of Ukrainian state. Details below
$1:
1) it calls almost every Ukrainian a Nazi who deserves death. "Nazis who took weapons, must be killed in numbers as much as possible... Not just the elites, the most of the people are guilty, they are passive Nazis, Nazi enablers. They supported these elites and must be punished"

2) It foresees tyrannic approach to culture. "Further denacification of the mass of the population is to be reached through ideological repression (oppression) of Nazi ideas and through harsh censorship: not only in politics, but in culture and education areas".

3) it foresees economic and political destruction of Ukraine: "Ukraine must pay for its guilt towards Russia. It must be treated as an enemy, and therefore may develop only in dependency to Russia. No "Marshall plan" may happen. No "neutrality" both ideological or practical".

4) A tyrannical future emerges: "Personnel providing denazification in new denazified republics (plural! - Sumlenny) cannot act on another way but only with direct military-police and management support from Russia. Denazification must be a Deukrainisation".

5) Ukraine is the enemy: "The history has proven: Ukraine may not exist as a national state. Any attempt to create it leads to Nazism. Ukrainism is an artificial anti-Russian construct... De-banderisation is not enough... Denazification of Ukraine must be De-Europeazation of it".

6) Deliberate targeting of civilians: "The Bandera-elites must be liquidated, they cannot be re-educated. The social "swamp" who supported them must experience terror of war and learn the lesson, and pay for its guilt"."

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:18 pm

Source

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:39 pm

Hungarians openly challenged authoritarian rule in election campaign, but can they unseat PM?

Orban is a Putin stooge.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:25 pm

Heavy is The Head That Wears The Crown.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:58 pm

I'm almost to the point where I feel it's time to show Ivan what the West can do militarily, knowing full well what that means.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:19 pm

There are scores to settle but we need to get our own house in order. India and Germany are still dependent upon Russian gas. Hungary is a puppet of Putin and they are in the EU. China is openly supporting Russia.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6414 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 119  120  121  122  123  124  125 ... 428  Next