Vancouver Canucks
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:59 pm

Fauci insists there will be no war because'Russian troops aren't vaccinated'

$1:
Early this morning, right after his weekly call with Nancy Pelosi in which the two exchange stock tips, Dr. Fauci explained his position to reporters:

“We all know I’m in charge of everything in this country. That’s what the science says. And I simply will not allow the President to declare war.”

“Russian troops aren’t vaccinated, at least not with a compound that generates profit for Pfizer or Moderna. So it’s possible Russian soldiers could spread the virus to our triple-vaccinated US troops during hand-to-hand combat. Clearly the risk of Covid infection is the only thing to be concerned about in this situation, so I cannot allow this super-spreader event to take place.”

When asked by a reporter if there were any circumstances under which he would permit the President to go to war, Fauci responded,

“Well there are a few, I suppose. If Putin promised that his troops would be double-masked—I mean, it’s common sense-- then yes, I’d allow the war to take place.”

“And then of course, there’s the unthinkable scenario in which Putin seizes the stockpile of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that we gave to Ukraine. Then it would be f**king Armageddon.”

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:12 pm

Scape Scape:

It’ll happen if and when it happens. Though, judging by how many countries are evacuating their embassies and telling nationals to GTFO, it’s safe to assume something is due to happen soon.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:15 pm

I miss TASS. They could somehow come up with the most interesting alternative reality fiction of any other publication.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:27 pm

Moscow announces the end of maneuvers around Ukraine

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:02 am

So the Government sends $7m in lethal weapons to Ukraine, but $1B to Saudi Arabia? [huh]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:38 am

US accuses financial website of spreading Russian propaganda

$1:
U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday accused a conservative financial news website with a significant American readership of amplifying Kremlin propaganda and alleged five media outlets targeting Ukrainians have taken direction from Russian spies.

The officials said Zero Hedge, which has 1.2 million Twitter followers, published articles created by Moscow-controlled media that were then shared by outlets and people unaware of their nexus to Russian intelligence. The officials did not say whether they thought Zero Hedge knew of any links to spy agencies and did not allege direct links between the website and Russia.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:26 pm

Sources: Germany, France ask Zelensky to comply with Russia’s spin of Minsk Agreements
$1:
German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz, who traveled to Kyiv on Feb. 14, tried to talk Zelensky into granting Russian-occupied regions autonomy, which is one of the key demands made by the Kremlin.

On Feb. 15, Russia’s parliament voted to ask Putin to recognize Russian-occupied territories in Ukraine’s Donbas as independent states. If Putin signs the bill, this will effectively cancel the Minsk Agreements, which, according to Ukrainian officials, isn’t what Russia desires.

The day before, Scholz said that Zelensky agreed to present a plan to introduce “special status” for occupied Donbas. Zelensky didn’t comment publicly on the issue.

During his visit to Moscow on Feb. 15, Scholtz called recognizing the independence of Russian-occupied regions a “political catastrophe.”

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:04 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
So the Government sends $7m in lethal weapons to Ukraine, but $1B to Saudi Arabia? [huh]

I thought we gave the Ukrainians $7 million in aid, but sold the Saudis billions of dollars of equipment. Did we just sell those weapons to Ukraine?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6389 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  13  14 ... 426  Next